Fallout 76 Crash while entering location after nuke event

darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

Fallout 76 Crash while entering location after nuke event

Post by darknkreepy3# »

So I thought my external 3tb usb3.0 drive was loose or glitchy, I have it in a leftover seagate case and sometimes I might bump the table and it goes loose but nope.

What seems to be happening is data glitches in the online world or save flag areas. Every time I exit the game after I see someone anywhere on the map NUKE a location, I then log back in and entering any mine or other location, I get a crash. Over and over.

The solution has been to fast travel to another location and run around and die quickly. Sometimes not even die, just fast travel back, and it seems to initialize something in the game's loading of world grid areas etc and voila, I did this twice and it works.

So if you think your XBOX One X is overheating, maybe it is, but Bethesda for the excellent game it has made, has many many bugs they need to attend to, and this is a brand new, 20 hours in XBOX One X and fresh install of the game. Level 19-23 and suddenly the crashes became more and more as the nukes hit all over the map.

I hope this helps and if you try to fast travel and or ft and die then go back you can get into a mine, Both the uncanny area and belching betty have this problem for me. It could be anywhere on the map for anyone, but these are the biggest problems I had. It also did this at On Top Of The World as well. Same problem. Same solution.

No overheating on the system, just a weird load, flag programming glitch for how they assign where you are, what is loading, or maybe it loads too much or little, they have built a giant unbelievable world and they need to fix these online meets connection lost or drive unavailable or even just simple self made bugs.