A Dog Named Roscoe 01-06-2019

darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

A Dog Named Roscoe 01-06-2019

Post by darknkreepy3# »

How many times had Mr Peterson told Delilah not to run in the street? To make it seemed to him and certainly to her. At 9, everyone knows better than any adult especially silly old more Peterson. He told her "birthdays only come once a year but with a little luck maybe I'll have to one for me and one for you kiddo." She started at him with almost a friend trying to figure out what in the world he was on about. Then he said "I so miss my wife Jennifer sometimes she was best telling you kiddo to be careful and stay safe".

Delilah knew me Peterson was getting older and didn't remember good wife died forever ago way before she was when in the neighborhood before she was even born. So she just said "we can have one birthday together Mr. P just you and me and Roscoe, her dog. Roscoe came around the house and started to happily bark at Mr. P. Delilah parents adopted Roscoe when they moved in. Then they had Delilah. But good old mr.p. Fed Roscoe for a long time at first, g they had connection.

The birthday was coming up, the one they would share and mr. P. Kept saying how sick he was but he so wanted to share a second birthday with Delilah. She made a cake and it was raining so she came over to give it to him but his door was open and he wasn't home. Roscoe was barking and barking and yelled scaring Delilah. She then heard a creaking sound and saw it was Mr. P. On the floor dying. She cried mr. P. I have to get my mom and dad! He just calmly said to her it's ok don't worry Delilah open the window as he slowly got up and say at his dining room table already with places set.

He tried some of her amazing cake and it was yellow, his favorite kind she made sure. The train was ever heavier and Mr. P. Was breathing heavier and whispered to Delilah "please could you open the window?" And as she didn't a whooshing sound and a smack a poor yellow bird got caught in the storm and hit the window. She cried and picked it up but mr. P. Stopped breathing. Oh no! Then the bird landed on mr. P. Awkwardly trying to catch flight and was right on his chest. "Jennifer it's ok" as Roscoe barked loudly then suddenly the dog the bird and Delilah were all silent. Mr. P. Was gone and the little bird tried flying out the window but feel on the street as a car was slowly coming.

Delilah ran out and tried to save it but the bird instantly got up and pecked as her flying wonderfully until she ran back to the street edge. It sang to her and flew away. And every now and then it would come by year after year to adding to get and eat yellow cake