Lawless Life Artist Seeks Blond Synth

darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

Lawless Life Artist Seeks Blond Synth

Post by darknkreepy3# »

So I woke up sitting on the second floor of my 3 story open area apartment in midtown manhattan this morning. my projector was still looping blade runner the final cut at older 4k and it filled the three story wall like a moving reality. as the colors and shapes bounced off the wall i could see my synth girlfriend walking over to me, but she forgot to put her head on like usual and i told her to trace back and put the blonde head on again. her lace nightie flowed over her breasts and shoulders like a slow motion dream. as she came back her expression on the blonde head was unhappy and distant. i asked her what was wrong and she said we weren't compatible anymore. i told her she was free to go on her own if she wanted to. her emotion chip started and she cried and it got worse over the next 5 minutes. her model was like that. so i just formatted her emotion partition and she was ok again for a while. i told her not to erase how i felt about her, to keep that in her. as she walked out the door she told me she appreciated everything i did for her. and then with a look back at me, she let me know the formatting didn't take and she never returned. gone. void.

now I wander the streets with hover magnet cars constantly running into me, their google chips stopping my initial death and we argue with the translation app running on both our face visors, but it doesn't matter to me. too many people walk around and even hover with their personcell constantly on the web and chats where even the augmented reality is busy and blocking their faces. if it isn't a synth drone walking around for a 50 year old guy dressed as a gogo girl, it's some psycho ex in some newer edm pop body. I haven't met a real person on the streets of nyc since maybe 2026. Even then they had the damn face projection in front of them. Couldn't see a pimple for a year on millions of faces, if it was their face.

All i wanted was my b-synth back, blondie. she was real, full of bugs and her emotion chip was way off, but i liked helping her get back to normal so she could feel what it was like to be human. after all, sooner or later all the synths were going to be given rights and then independence from their owners and when that happens, a real person on the street won't even be legal except for the rural areas. ah, I remember when the heat from someone's touch was filled with a pulse not generated by bio-pump and synth regulator. now, it's better than before, but so fake and uninterested in being conversational or connected. blondie was the most human thing i knew and she was the only thing i lost. i wonder if i make another one if i'll get fined again for creating life patterns without a license again. really, why do you need a license to create your own artificial intelligence? did someone have a license to give birth to me? bureaucracies.

now if i could just remember where i left the height adjuster. i always make them about 5 feet tall, anything more always turns out to be unbalanced and can't hold the right code as if code took space...