Poserfusion 2012 2014 x64 x86 animation render fix 3dsmax

3dsmax, maya, afx 3d, programming, math, conservation, model making, rigging
darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

Poserfusion 2012 2014 x64 x86 animation render fix 3dsmax

Post by darknkreepy3# »

I found this for simple renders, one channel, etc, for z-depth along with poser fusion you can hunt and peck to get an output

TWO WAYS [easy][fun and programmatic with bugs]

[easy]
1. import your poser animation
2. extend to your animation length
3. select the poser model in your 3ds scene and add EDIT POLY to the stack

voila, it renders because it HAS to re-evaluate it every frame. It was a guess, and it worked well.

[fun and programmatic with bugs]

1. import your poser animation
2. extend to your animation length
3. setup and test a frame with your render settings
4. run this script i found and test it for yourself (here is a version for a render to the G drive and a png)

Code: Select all

startframe=0
endframe=1700
tempframe=startframe

for i=startframe to endframe do
(
tempframe +=1
print "frame number is new#"
print tempframe as string
print "Filename is:"
cow=(formattedPrint tempframe format:".4i" + ".png")
cow="Filename"+cow
file="G:\\_dancing_record\\"+cow
print file
sliderTime=i
render outputfile:file
)
I think that's right. It worked for me.

notes:

a. you don't want 1700 open render output frame windows, so turn that off in the render setup
b. you might want the depth of field z-depth part you might setup in render setup. learn to script it
c. there is another way in the poserfusion options when bringing in the animation with 2 keyframes

follow this link to see the original post I found on this BUG in their software. Nice people, but buggy stuff.

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread. ... 12-problem
The problem was solved for me. The solution is:
Use "remap to frame" feature in 3ds max as the poser User Guide describes. The main function of Remap to Frame in poser fusion is to redefine key-frames and accelerate or decelerating the figure's movement imported to 3ds max but fortunately it can also solve my problem (Motion-less figures in rendering). So you simply need to select the figure box you imported into 3dsmax and then in modifier panel check the box Remap to frame and then go to first frame and create a Key but hitting Set Key button. Then go to the last frame and do the same. Important: to get precisely the same movement as you see in poser application you need to go to Track View in 3ds max and make the key you have just created Linear.