www.equipment-inspections.com is very unprofessional

reviews of purchasing fulfillment, quality of products, return and rebate honesty, and overall truth to advertising approaches.
darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

www.equipment-inspections.com is very unprofessional

Post by darknkreepy3# »

I recently went to Party Rentals, Ltd (who were very professional and helpful in the photo shoot), to take a "small list" of images that turned out to be 2 warehouses with 128 shots. The pay was very low, $50, and I required a paypal fee of 3.60% additional ontop when I deal with online payments. This was submitted to the company member, Michael Vogt, and he complained about $1.80 and stated he does around 900 inspection photo series a month and that would be bad for him with that many surcharges, but he would pay.

Then he stated he had to contact 'the' bank for $51.80. Yes, for that small amount, and waited with nonsense emails for 1 week. Then he telephoned trying to threaten to 'kick my ass' which really didn't work out too well for him. After that he attempted to state an attorney would server 'papers' if I contacted the 'client'. Which client? Where in the chain of 3d party shady business practices does that lie? Client or client of client?

So, if you see a craigslist.com ad for a photo job for 15-30 minutes of your time for $50, don't do it, especially if it is http://www.equipment-inspections.com, he is a scam artist and a very unbelievable e-thug and phone terrorist who tries at first to sound hard, but really he's just hot air.