cyberghost redirect oddities with las vegas 07-25-2022

darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

cyberghost redirect oddities with las vegas 07-25-2022

Post by darknkreepy3# »

Testing out a simple _list.php file connected to a few REQUIRE_ONCE files in php had some of them missing, throwing an error. But it didn't show on my website, webserver (IPAGE) or anything else. I then made a simple abc.php file and it worked.

I noticed something very strange, in the LAS VEGAS server with IP 191.101.61.27 it was redirecting to some weird site for data...

I am uncertain if this is a normal path for obscuring data, their own searching for lost data and injection of data, or ipage putting some ads on the page that didn't work. I reset my ipage cache (always set to nothing)... and even tried edge and chrome. cleaned out with ccleaner. tried again, no luck, and then... I turned off cyberghost, and _list.php showed up.

Turned cyberghost back on, tested with new york, las angeles, and chicago. No problem. Cleaned system and a new load on firefox or edge, chrome, went to list.php in my same website folder with the LAS VEGAS VPN route, and again nothing loaded, or it reloaded itself.

This could be a sign of it getting confused with a cache itself doing VPN stuff, saving memory per location server, LAS VEGAS, or something more insidious.