Blind Acting 01-06-2019

darknkreepy3#
Site Admin

Blind Acting 01-06-2019

Post by darknkreepy3# »

Happiness makes the man. That's what everyone says. Sunshine in your soul projects to others who and where you are in life. But what if there was someone who just wanted to wander life without a goal for themselves? What if life purpose only came when helping others at a great cost?

Jerry was happy as an actor he had been for 4 years now. What else could he want? He had an apartment on the lower East side and a private deck with a garden. His aunt had passed away 5 years ago and left it to him as his father wouldn't help him in his actions career.

One night hey saw a woman, drink and alone in the middle of winter with only a black sparkling baby doll dress on and she had just thrown up on herself.a homeless man most likely a Hustler was for feet away and mentioned he was making sure she would be ok. Jerry took matters into his own hands and put his jacket on her and took her home. The older man in the dark said"don't work honey you'll be ok with him he's a good guy".

He or basketball shorts on her and a pair of socks then a bowl next to her as he ticked her to sleep like a burrito in the blanket on the bed . She was angelic. She seemed like no one he ever met. He had everything he wanted but one thing he didn't have was someone to love. He checked her if and Facebook and she lived 50 miles outside of the city. As she would he checked her pulse to make sure she was ok.

She smiled at him and said "now you'll never get away my lovely actor" and then slowly stumbled into the bathroom. How did she know did she see him on tv? He was on hundreds of shows by now but still he want a household name, yet.

When she came out her eyes were as quite as snow and she said she couldn't see. Was it too bright it was 1030am. No, she couldn't see at all. She began to cry and he held her and she looked up with her porcelain face and warmth and then opened her eyes. They were blue as the sky again. She got ready to leave, it was Christmas Eve day and she wanted to see her family. He kissed her goodbye and put a sweatshirt on her as he walked her to her uber. The old man's voice was down the street in an alley almost or of sight he said "I told you he's take care of you!" And she replied as she hugged me again with eyes turning white "for the rest of my life he will" and she tells my hand losing grasp and closed the door.

When would he see her again? Would see ever see him? Where did the old man go? Everywhere he went he could hear him and hear her. But who was she? What was the name on her ID?

Then one night when he least expected it as he was about to get in a car crash he saw her face again in the street as he served around a drunk driver in the rain and stopped almost touching her with his bumper. As she looked up her eyes were a brilliant white and she smiled and said "hello again I suppose I was looking out for you this time._